The BPI-R1 is a 300Mbps Wireless N Router with both wired and wireless
network connections designed specifically for smart home networking
With 2T2R MIMO Technology and two detachable antennas, the R1 dual
core run can run with Android 4.2.2 smoothly and with a Gigabit
ethernet port and a SATA Socket, it can easily run with the game and
supports 1080P high definition video output.
* CPU: A20 ARM Cortex A7 Dual Core
* GPU: ARM Mali400 MP2 (Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
* Memory (SDRAM): 1GBDDR (shared with GPU)
* Onboard Storage: MicroSD (Max. 64GB), Upto 2TB on SATA
* Onboard Network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45, WLAN @802.11b/g/n
* Video Input: CSI Input
* Video Output: HDMI, LVDS/RGB
* Audio Input: Microphone
* Audio Output: 3.5mm Jack and HDMI
* Power Source: 5V via MicroUSB (DC)
* USB 2.0 Ports: USB Host and Micro USB (OTG)
* Buttons: Reset, Power
* GPIO(2x13 Pin): GPIO, UART, I2C-Bus, SPI-Bus, CAN-Bus, ADC, PWM,
3.3V, 5.5V, GND
* LED: Power, RJ45
* Remote: IR
* OS: Android 4.2, Linux
* Size: 148mm x 100mm
* Weight 83g … more
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.