Use GPS positioning with your TinyDuino! This TinyShield is based on
the Telit JF2 GPS Module, which is uses the popular SiRFstar IV
chipset. This module is configured by default to output GPS strings in
the NMEA format at a 1Hz update rate (this can be changed to a 5HZ
updated with a NMEA command).
This TinyShield includes an integrated GPS antenna on the board itself
(no external antenna is needed), to keep the size as small as
possible. This TinyShield also inclues level shifters and a local
power supply to ensure proper and safe operation over the entire
TinyDuino operating voltage range up to 5V.
* SIRFstar IV Based module
* Standards: NMEA and OSP
* Update Rate: 1Hz (default), 5Hz settable
* 48 Channel GPS architecture
* Positional Accuracy < 2.5m
* Accuracy Speed < 0.01m/s
* Accuracy Heading < 0.01deg
* Time to First Fix
* Hot Start: 1 sec
* Cold Start: < 35 sec
* Ultra compact size and weight
* Rectangular Version: 20mm x 28mm (.787 inches x 1.102 inches)
* Max Height (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper top
TinyShield Connector): 5.11mm (0.201 inches)
* Weight: TBD grams (TBD ounces)
* UART Mode used
* Arduino pins A0, A1, A2 and A3 are used by default for this shield
* Hibernate Mode: 14uA
* Low Power Mode (Tracking 1Hz): 10mA
* Full Power Tracking: 37mA
* Built in level shifters and linear power supply to allow your
TinyDuino to run up to 5.0V operation.
To see what other TinyShields this board can be used with at the same
time with, see the TinyShield Compatibility Matrix  Tutorial @
Tiny-Circuits: Using the GPS TinyShield 
|Product type||Electronics modules|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product may be returned within 30 days after shipment or collection. A minimum of 10% will be deducted from opened products. Unfortunately, we cannot accept a product if it is damaged, incomplete or missing its original packaging.
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.