è un ottimo telefono fine a se stesso, buon processore, buona capacità di memoria espandibile, dual sim, buona memoria RAM 3 gb, 4G mancano sensori come la bussola che non e cosi indispensabile, altoparlante viva voce discreto, altoparlante telefono buono, voce chiara senza disturbi ( dipende anche dall operatore e dalla distanza dai ripetitori )
Das Handy bietet grundsätzlich viel fürs Geld, aber nervend ust der Nokia Startsound, welcher nicht ausgeschaltet werden kann. Auch gibt es keine app zur Unterdrückung schade.
Ansonsten auch gute Verarbeitung
Great value for the money compared to the competition
For my needs this phone is much better than my previous Google Pixel 2 because of the following facts:
1. It supports voice over Wi-Fi, so no more roaming costs.
2. The phone number is has more network coverage. As long as there is Wi-Fi, you can place and receive phone calls at local rates. For example while traveling by plane which provides Wi-Fi or while in a building without GSM coverage.
3. It has dual SIM, in case needed.
4. The performance is the same as for GooglepPixel 2 and I have not noticed any differences.
5. It supports SD memory card.
6. Surprisingly, the battery seems to last longer than the one of Google Pixel 2, but also my Nokia phone is brand new.
It only lags behind the Pixel 2 in photo quality, but still much better than most phones in this price range. Android is frequently updated and now has Android 9, if it counts.
I can do more things with this Nokia than I was able to do with the Google Pixel 2, so for me it is definitely the better choice.
Voice over Wi-Fi, no more roaming costs
Phone number is functional everywhere it has Wi-Fi. GSM is no longer mandatory for this.
Fingerprint sensor works well
The camera is not top quality, but still betterthan the average