Hard Rock unplugged: Marshall Major II Bluetooth
Just over a year ago, the completely updated Marshall Major II was presented. Here comes the next level: Thanks to Bluetooth technology, it has now been freed from its cord!
With Marshall’s latest headphones, the Major II Bluetooth, you can enjoy your favourite tunes wirelessly and for up to 30 hours on a single charge. These headphones feature aptX Codec for CD-like audio quality and give you full control of the main functions thanks to the golden control knob. The 40mm drivers are tuned for an excellent listening experience.
- Wireless thanks to Bluetooth aptX technology.
- 30 hours of playtime on a single charge.
- With the control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume. Phone functionality is also included.
- 40mm drivers are custom tuned for excellent bass response, smooth mids and screaming highs.
- To share with someone else simply have your friend plug into the free 3.5mm socket.
- The Major II is the perfect travel companion. Its collapsible design makes it easy to store when they’re not in use.
- IThe delivery contains a 3.5mm cord and USB charging cable.
Or get your hands on the Marshall Major II including free Marshall Mode in-ear headphones:
Being creative is my number one passion – from cooking to shopping to home decorating and as a member of the marketing team. High-energy sports like snowboarding, wakeboarding or surfing push me to my limits. Electronic beats blow my mind.
These articles might also interest you