6 years ago •
purchased this product
5 out of 5 stars
The design is amazing, consider the following for minor details:
- The camera position is down the screen, you cannot make a video calls while having your fingers on the keypad, the camera will be blocked.
- The arrows and enter bottoms are inconvenient due to size (personal).
- The side USB is just next to the power input, wide USBs cannot be used when the power cable is plugged (dont fit)
-Performance is just great.
- I shrank windows10 to 256GB and moved from RAID to AHCI, then I installed ubuntu 16.04 (64bit) as a dual-boot.
It works great. Windows 10 is not quite stable, it hangs multiple times without a reason.. The screen shows multiple flickers over a sudden. It might be due to the change I did, but I care mostly about ubuntu so it does not affect my work.
- The 4K screen is wow. Unfortunately many software clients are not yet adapted to it. It shows bottoms very small on the screen.
- Worth the price.