- Design, feel and workmanship are absolutely top class
- Particularly compact and light
- Comprehensive connectivity with 5G, WiFi 6, Dual SIM
- Intuitive operating system with long-term update support
- for its size, the camera system is strong, the runtime long
- Wireless charging via Magsafe
Approved for 5G on all Swiss networksThis smartphone has been tested and approved for the 5G network of Salt, Sunrise and Swisscom. 5G is therefore available for this device through digitec connect and other providers who use the Salt, Sunrise or Swisscom network.
|Number of cameras|
2340 x 1080 pixels
30-day right of return
Unfortunately, we cannot accept a product if it is damaged, incomplete or missing its original packaging.
|Warranty||24 Months Bring-in|
|Fee-based repair||Available for a fee.|
Update in November: 16 new mobile phones in comparison New in Stiftung Warentest's mobile phone test: ?16 current smartphones. Among them are Samsung's new entry-level model, the Samsung Galaxy A31, Huawei's and Wiko's bestsellers, the Huawei Y5P and Wiko Y81, as well as the Motorola Moto G8 Power and the expensive top model, the Huawei P40 Pro Plus...
We value transparency – also when it comes to our prices. This chart shows you how the price has developed over time. Learn more