2 years ago •
purchased this product
4 out of 5 stars
Pretty good. Saves a lot of elbow work.
Overall, pretty good. Not as fiddly to attach a shirt as I first thought it might be. For sure it's not perfect and some shirts need a little attention afterwards, especially those with complex pleats, but much faster than doing everything from scratch. Biggest weakness is that the shoulder board and collar is flat, leaving most shirts crumpled across the shoulders. After tilting it over, it gave much better results. If you have a lot of shirts, it's well worth the investment.
- Takes the pain out of ironing.
- Even makes a good job of linen shirts.
- It forgets the settings after each iron.
- Drinks a lot of water. A bigger tank would help.
- The shoulder board and collar needs to be tilted.