News + TrendsPhoto + Video
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
We got the chance to get up close and personal with the E-M1 Mark II and film it! Sandro Rymann, Division Manager Consumer Electronics at Olympus told us everything he was allowed to about the E-M1 Mark II.
Availability presently unknown
Finally, Olympus has announced the E-M1’s successor! These are the specs that are known to date:
- 20 megapixel live MOS sensor
- 5-axis image stabilization
- 18 fps sequential shooting (up to 60 fps without autofocus)
- 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points
- ISO up to 25 600
- 4K video, max. 60p
- Shutter speed 1/32 000 s
- Focus Bracketing and Focus Stacking with compatible M.ZUIKO lenses
Back to overview
Category Development Manager, Zurich
I’ve had a fascination for content marketing ever since uni. My aim is to generate great content – any requests are welcome. Photography is what I’m passionate about and so is shopping. So I’ve definitely found my place in the online business at digitec!