I upgraded from the 1000XM2, so I'll make this review a comparison:
+ USB-C is great, finally I have no more need for microUSB in the household!
+ Charges much faster than before
+ The rose gold details are nice
+ Noise cancelling feels marginally better than before (could just be my bias for paying a lot for an upgrade, though!)
- Feels much cheaper than before. Metal has been replaced by plastic, and the rugged ear is now smooth plastic
- Looks more "bulky" now, the 1000XM2 seemed flatter
- The materials of the case feel cheaper
- The touch controls seem to be harder to operate than before, maybe due to the smooth surface
- I have to change the codec to prioritize a stable connection, otherwise it drops regularly
Vous devez être connecté pour signaler un abus.
Il n'y a pas encore de commentaire
Veuillez vous connecter pour écrire un commentaire.
Vous n’êtes pas connecté à Internet. Pour continuer de naviguer sur le site, veillez à ce que votre connexion fonctionne correctement.