Notebook adapters

Triple pole cable

Hi everyone,
Let's start saying i don't speak German and I don't know the right word even in English ;-)
I'm looking for a triple poles cable, the one which connect the laptop transformer to the wall socket. Is there any of this in this website?
giogobposted in Notebook adapters 5 years agolast Activity 5 years ago2
To top

Write a new post in this discussion