- 80% - 100%
- Product Development
Teamleader Software EngineeringApply for this job
We are the biggest online shop in Switzerland, with our ambitions reaching even further. Currently expanding into other European markets, we have started our internationalization process by opening a customer service focused subsidiary in Belgrade 5 years ago, followed by entering and strongly positioning on the German market 3 years ago. Since then, our organization has grown tremendously, with no real signs of things slowing down. Therefore, we are looking into stepping up our game and integrating our 28 international Scrum teams (consisting of around 220 employees), by opening a software department in Belgrade.
ABOUT THE POSITION Would you like to work on the in-house developed digitec.ch, galaxus.ch and galaxus.de web shops, and have an impact on more than 1.3 million customers in Switzerland and the EU? To be autonomous and a leader of a team responsible for its own backlog? In a place where hierarchy is more like a challenging and supporting partner, as our values and intent on making it simple, push away from the horrid and prevalent corporate culture of today? Then a position as Team Leader Software Engineering at Digitec Galaxus would suit you well. To meet the increasing requirements, as well as improve and automate our customer service, we are setting up a new Scrum team and opening a software development team in Belgrade, integrated with our Swiss operations.
- You will be responsible for leading, developing and building a new, remote Scrum team with members in Belgrade and Zurich.
- You nurture team and company values, establish direct communication channels, and set the team goals.
- Together with the Product Owner, you focus on creating the highest possible value for the customer.
- You know your team, understand their concerns, and are their biggest advocate of all.
- You express your authentic opinions, but are willing to conform to the broader consensus.
- You feel comfortable being yourself and as a part of the team, while working hands-on in the conception and programming of smart solutions.
- You have a very high level of empathy, and you can easily find common ground with a wide range of characters.
- You are a passionate techie with at least five years of experience in agile software development and are ideally familiar with our tech stack (C# .Net Core). Check out our technology radar
- You are familiar with agile software development.
- You can speak English fluently, while an understanding of the German language would be a big plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Combined working model (office + working from home) - working from home doesn't die after corona in our company.
- 25 days vacation per calendar year
- You have your budget for personal development (internal and external trainings, workshops, books, etc.)
- We will support you in your German language development
- 13th salary
- You have the chance to work using up to date technologies in a distributed architecture with continuous deployments
- Opportunity to decide if you want to work 80% or 100%, the salary is based on the percentage of working time.
- Check our behind the scenes from Zurich
- Check out our recruitment process
Become part of our company.
And stay true to yourself.
We believe that shared values are key for long-lasting success. This is why a strong company culture is more important to us than strict rules and guidelines.