trovano questa valutazione utile
trovano questa valutazione non utile
I am using this with a i7-3770K inside a Fractal Node 304 Mini-ITX case. The host is running ArchLinux and I am using VGA passthrough to assign the GPU to a Windows VM (for gaming) or a Linux VM (for machine learning). Output is connected to a BenQ W1070 projector.
- Witcher 3 is butter-smooth at 2560x1440 @ultra settings (using DSR from the Nvidia control panel to render at that resolution.)
- Theano runs around 20-30% faster than on a Titan X on various workloads.
- Fans do not spin until 60C. Totally silent on idle. When playing Witcher 3 the fans spin up but still sound smooth (wind noise) with a just a hint of motor drone. They are significantly quieter than the projector, and much much quieter than the Founder's Edition blower-style fan.
- Power usage is 8-9W on idle. This is higher than the Founder's Edition (4-6W) but quite acceptable. The max power limit is 240W, which is higher than the Founder's Edition (180W).
- This card does not have a backplate. It feels slightly less rigid and is a bit harder to handle than the Founder's Edition cards.
- This card takes a 8 and a 6pin power connector. The Founder's edition takes just a single 8pin connector.
Verdict: excellent performance, good acoustics, super expensive. For most use cases, this is a better choice than the Founder's Edition cards.
Devi essere connesso al tuo account per segnalare un abuso.
Non ci sono ancora commenti
Effettua il log in per scrivere un commento.
Non sei connesso a internet. Si prega di assicurarsi che avete una connesione per navigare ulteriormente il sito.