I bought my first K750 Solar Keyboard about 6 years ago and I loved using it. I'm a heavy user, so I believe lasting 6 years is a lot.
Couple weeks ago it started acting weird - didn't want to switch on most of the time, even when fully charged - so I decided to get a new one. The choice was clear, I didn't want another keyboard, only the K750.
I like that:
- it is thin
- the travel distance of the keys is short, like on a laptop (which I prefer to the "traditional" keyboards, even when playing)
- no cables cluttering my desk
- no charging needed as it charges well during daylight
- it is silent
Negatives? There surely are some, but for me they are not that big. They don't take a star off the rating.
You might consider these:
- Since it has a shiny surface it can get scratched. But doesn't necessarily does.
- The rubber feet might move. You can glue them back with superglue, then they won't move any more.
- If you are a heavy user some of the letters might rub off after some years.
I wish US English or International English layout was available, but since I can blind-type it doesn't disturb me much.
Devi essere connesso al tuo account per segnalare un abuso.
Non ci sono ancora commenti
Effettua il log in per scrivere un commento.
Non sei connesso a internet. Assicurati di avere una connessione internet per navigare ulteriormente sul sito.