Responsable de l'intégration des données sur les produits
- 80% - 100%
- Category Management
The Swiss online market leader digitec Galaxus AG manages two online shops in Switzerland, digitec.ch and galaxus.ch, as well as galaxus.de in Germany and galaxus.at in Austria. In the last 5 years, our assortment grew to 3.5 million active products and we as the operative center in Belgrade have grown from 10 to 320 employees. However, the most valuable type of growth for us are not the numbers, but the personal development and the knowledge of our employees.
Our team, Product Data Integration Management, is an innovative and openminded team, with awesome technical understanding and skills, with one mission – Integrate as much product data as possible! Our team is responsible for the technical integration of the whole galaxy of product data and sale offers from our business (b2b) partners from Switzerland, but also the European Union. With this we ensure that regardless of the rapid assortment development, we maintain the quality standard of digitec Galaxus high and always provide the best product information and offer availability for our customers.
If you are ambitious, tech-savvy, like finding new ways of doing things and enjoy working on projects in a team environment – then you know what we are talking about!
Imagine yourself within a young team of helpful, pragmatic, and humorous colleagues, who will give you full support to become the best possible individual contributor and have all the know-how and resources needed to complete the following “to-do list”:
- Implementation and coordination of technical integrations of b2b partner data into the Digitec Galaxus database
- Configuration and initial setup of interfaces for automated product creation and continuous import of product content and/or offers, in collaboration with b2b partners and other internal or external stakeholders
- Technical monitoring of the proper data flow of all existing integrations
- Analysis of the existing assortment and development of methods to enhance it automatically or semi-automatically
- Actively participate in the improvement and development in technical, procedural and operational aspects related to key tasks
- Promote interactive dialogue with internal and external stakeholders, focusing on new technical solutions and commercial opportunities
- You are fluent in oral and written English, while oral and written German is an advantage
- You feel comfortable leading projects directly with B2B partners
- In your career, you had a chance to work independently on various projects and ideally you also have relevant professional experience in the field of data management/integration
- You have had a chance to work with file formats such as CSV, TXT, XLSX, XML, as well as data transfer methods such as web service, FTP and API
- You have experience in querying SQL databases and have a basic understanding of how programming languages work and preferably had experience with common online-store management systems
- As a motivated team player, you proactively contribute with ideas and improvement suggestions
Our working environment is based on the following values: cooperative, ambitious, self-reliant, innovative, and piratical, which are firmly anchored in an unconventional company culture.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 80% to 100% of working time. Salary will follow working time percentage.
- The 13th month pay
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of paid leave per calendar year
- And much more once you get onboard…
Langue de travailAnglais
Taux d'occupation80% - 100%
LieuDigitec Galaxus AG
Dans les coulisses
Faites partie de notre entreprise.
Et restez comme vous êtes.
Nous sommes convaincus que des valeurs communes sont déterminantes dans la garantie d’un succès inscrit sur le long terme. Selon nous, une culture d’entreprise forte est donc plus importante que des directives ou des règles strictes.