Connect you projects up to the internet with the WiFi TinyShield!
Based on the Ti CC3000 WiFi module, this module supports 802.11b/g,
different security modes (None, WEP, WPA and WPA2) and has a built in
TCP/IP Stack that supports up to 4 concurrent sockets.
This TinyShield includes an integrated antenna on the board itself
with great range and CE/FCC approval. This TinyShield also inclues
level shifters and a local power supply to ensure proper and safe
operation over the entire TinyDuino operating voltage range up to 5V,
and uses a SPI interface to allow for fast data transfers.
Note: This module cannot act as an access point
* TI CC3000 WiFi Module
* IEEE 802.11 b/g (2.4GHz)
* Embedded IPv4 TCP/IP stack
* TX power: +18.0 dBm at 11 Mbps, CCK
* RX sensitivity: -88 dBm, 8% PER, 11 Mbps
* Ultra compact size and weight
* Rectangular Version: 20mm x 36mm (.787 inches x 1.417 inches)
* Max Height (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper top
TinyShield Connector): 5.11mm (0.201 inches)
* Weight: TBD grams (TBD ounces)
* SPI Mode used
* Arduino pins A3, 2, 8, SCK, MISO, MOSI are used for this shield
* Active Mode: 92mA typ RX current
* Shutdown Mode:
 https://tiny-circuits.com/tinyshield-compatibility/ … more
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.