BlinkM is a "Smart LED", a networkable and programmable full-color RGB
LED for hobbyists, industrial designers, prototypers, and
experimenters. It is designed to allow the easy addition of dynamic
indicators, displays, and lighting to existing or new projects. If
you've used up all your microcontroller PWM channels controlling RGB
LEDs and still want more, BlinkM is for you. BlinkM uses a high
quality, high power RGB LED and a small AVR microcontroller to allow a
user to digitally control an RGB LED over a simple I2C interface.
Multiple BlinkMs can be stranded together on an I2C bus allowing for
some amazing light displays.
BlinkMs are also programmable! With ThingMs sequencer software, you
can create a mix of colors with different time slices, upload that
sequence to the Blink, and then let it rip.
* 8000mcd 140 full-color RGB LED with 24-bit color control
* Specify colors by 24-bit RGB or HSB
* Fade between colors with variable timing and fade speeds
* Randomized color selection, with ranges and based on previous
* 18 built-in light scripts (sequences)
* Create and save light scripts of up to 49 commands long
* Stand-alone operation: No microcontroller needed for light script
* Can plug directly into Arduino, no wiring or other components
* Two-wire (aka "I2C") interface
* Up to 127 BlinkMs on a single two-wire network
* Responds to "general call" broadcast for simultaneous commanding
* Reconfigurable network address
* Firmware upgradable
* 5-volt standard TTL inputs
* Low power consumption
* Example Arduino Control Code 
* Running BlinkM as an Arduino 
http://todbot.com/blog/2011/03/22/blinkm-smart-led-as-the-smallest-arduino/ … more
|Product type||Electronics LED|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.