The Johnny-Five Inventor's Kit (J5IK) is your go-to source for
developing projects using the Tessel 2 and the Johnny-Five programming
marrying common software language with powerful hardware. This kit
includes everything you need to complete 14 circuits that will teach
you how to control and read external sensors and displays, control
any previous programming or electronics experience to use this kit
though if you do possess such skills they will certainly aid you.
After using this kit you'll have the know-how to start creating your
own IoT projects and experiments, all thanks to Johnny-Five!
Johnny-Five is an Open Source Robotics and IoT platform based on the
IO-Plugin protocol. Released by Bocoup in 2012, Johnny-Five is
maintained by a community of passionate software developers and
hardware engineers. Over 75 developers have made contributions towards
building a robust, extensible and composable ecosystem.
The on-line Experiment Guide for the J5IK (that will be released when
the kit starts shipping) contains step by step instructions of how to
connect each circuit with the included parts. Full example code is
provided and explained and even includes troubleshooting tips if
something goes wrong.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for anyone
comfortable learning new programming languages or if you are looking
for an alternative to the original SparkFun Inventor's Kit.
* Experiment 1: Blink
* Experiment 2: Multiple LEDs
* Experiment 3: Reading a Sensor - Potentiometer
* Experiment 4: Reading a Button
* Experiment 5: Reading a Switch
* Experiment 6: Reading a Light Sensor
* Experiment 7: Fading an LED
* Experiment 8: Controlling an RGB LED
* Experiment 9: Using an H-Bridge - Motor Control
* Experiment 10: I2C Sensor with BMP180
* Experiment 11: Moisture Sensor
* Experiment 12: LCD Screen
* Experiment 13: Shift Register + LEDs
* Experiment 14: Shift Register + Seven Segment
* Tessel 2
* White Breadboard
* SparkFun Motor Driver
* SparkFun Soil Moisture Sensor (With Screw Terminals)
* SparkFun BME280 Breakout (With Headers)
* 16x2 Character LCD - White on Black (With Headers)
* 7 Segment Display
* Hobby Gearmotor (Pair)
* Shift Register
* Magnetic Door Switch Set
* Mini Photocell
* Switch (SPDT)
* Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green Tactile Buttons
* Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs
* RGB LED
* Trimpot - 10K
* Jumper Wires - M/M 6"
* USB microB Cable - 6 Foot
* Wall Charger - 5V USB (1A)
* 10K Ohm Resistors
* 100 Ohm Resistors
* Online Experiment Guide 
* Tessel 2 Design Files 
* Tessel 2 Command Line Interface 
* Tessel 2 Firmware 
* Johnny-Five API 
* Johnny-Five Home Page 
 http://johnny-five.io/ … more
|Product type||Electronics kit|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.