SD log shield with RTC and a square pads prototyping area for Arduin
SD Card support
* Allows backup of a large amount of data on SD card and PC
* Support SdFat library for SD FAT16/FAT32 SDHC cards
* 3V3 regulator on the shield
Real Time Clock
* Adding date and time data based on the component I2C DS1307
* Support the standard library DS1307
* Date accessed using the format year / month / day of week / hour /
minute / seconds
* Time adjustable 12h with info AM / PM or 24H
* Backup Time on lithium battery (lasting 10 years if 48mAh)
* Corrections leap years, months with less than 31 days
* SQW output signal (square wave) Programmable 1Hz (for pulse every
second, or 4kHz or 8kHz or 32kHz)
* Clock not subject to bug date before 100 years
And more ...
* Square pads prototyping area to add sensors, actuators, RF, ...
* 5V and GND lines available on the sides of the prototyping area
* Arduino reset button on top
* LED display available on pin D9 (piste couper pouvant tre
* SPI connector footprint
* Arduino 1.0 Pinout
* DS1307 vcc line filtered
* Simple modification provided for adapting the shield to an Arduino
Compatible with Arduino Uno R3 and previous release
Compatible with Arduino Mega with a simple modification
Not compatible with Leonardo.
o … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.