The LCD shield for Arduino by Snootlab
Test-Bericht bei Arduino-Praxis.ch:
LCD 2x16 characters alphanumeric for Arduino
Principal features :
* 2 lines of 16 characters dispaly
* 1 joystick 5 positions (up, down, left, right, action) using only
one analog input pin (A0 defaut, can be changed if necessary)
* I2C managed display; all the digital input/output of the Arduino
* One library available
* Software configured backlight (can be unactivated)
* Contrast control on the shield
* Strong mechanical mounting of the display maintained by spacers
* Reset buton on top of the shield
This new 1.1 release has now three holes compatible with Arduino
making mechanical connection between the Arduino-Shield-LCD very
strong and make it embeddable on robots.
Library on GitHub : link 
Our libraries are available for Arduino and Arduino 1.0 (select the
branche you want on the Git).
Soldering kit comes in a reusable zip ESD packaging.
 https://github.com/Snootlab/Deuligne … more
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.