Shawn Spencer, the private detective with the "supernatural" talent and his buddy Gus are back - for the third season of this extraordinary crime-comedy series with lots of tricky cases and funny dialogues. Since Shawn doesn't really get any help from the afterlife, he relies on his razor-sharp mind and photographic memory. With these outstanding, but not supernatural abilities, no one can fool him into solving criminal cases. The detectives of the local police Juliet "Jules" OHara, Carlton "Lassie" Lassiter and their superior Karen Vick also know this - because when roller-skating robbers, hostage-takers against their will, criminal Santa Clauses, football players without feet or mysterious serial killers make the city unsafe, Shawn and Gus are immediately there to help the police.
- A Shawn for all occasions
- When and how do daredevils get killed?
- The greatest adventure in the history of colour television
- What's the big deal?
- Reprehensible distortions
- Derby Talk
- When Gus enters a bank...
- But it happened at the time...way too much!
- Murder is always
- Evil, evil Lassie.
- Fire with fire!
- What does a dead man need two feet for?
- True lies…more