The big brother to the Skywriter HAT  - Skywriter adds 3D gesture
sensing to your project!
Using our Python and Arduino libraries you can read off the positional
data (x, y, z) and common gestures like flick left, tap, and double
* Electrical near-field 3D/gesture sensing
* Senses from up to 15cm away!
* Full 3D position data and gesture information (swipes, taps)
* 3V3 or 5V compatible, all signals level shifted
* Comes with 4 non-slip rubber feet and strip header to solder
* Dimensions 94mm x 122mm
* Mounting holes!
* Full Python  (for Raspberry Pi) and Arduino libraries!
Because the sensing distance is up to 15cm you can mount your
Skywriter behind a sheet of non conductive material (like acrylic or
fabrics) and completely hide it inside your project.
 https://github.com/pimoroni/skywriter-hat … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product