Polymorph is a non-toxic, biodegradable polyester with a low melting
temperature of about 60C (140F). Prototype plastic parts can be made
by simply heating the plastic beads in hot water until they turn clear
and then kneading them together and shaping by hand. When it cools it
becomes a nylon-like white plastic. Polymorph can be re-used by simply
re-heating and re-shaping. Plastic beads are supplied in a re-usable
So what do you do with it? Robotics, small-parts prototyping,
arts/crafts, there's almost no end to what you can do with this stuff.
Try embedding LEDs into it for a cool diffuse glow effect.
Note: Although Polymorph melts at around 60C (140F), it is more
workable at hotter temperatures around 180-200F.
* Non-toxic, biodegradable polyester
* Low melting temperature of about 60C (140F)
* Useful for many type of robots
* Can be melted and re-used over and over
* Supplied in a re-usable plastic container…more