This module is designed to drive stepper motors. It uses DRV8825 chip
and has a maximum driving current of 2.5A.
The DRV8825 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in
translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar
stepper motors in full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8/ 1/16, or 1/32 step modes. We
add an on-board potentiometer, so you can change the current of motor
* Compatible with 4 wire bi-polar stepper motors
* A potentiometer to control the current of the stepper motor
* A on board heat sink helping heat dissipation
* Capable of driving one encoder motor (green interface)
* Color-code male and female pins ensure connecting with MegaPi
* Small size for easy connecting with MegaPi.
* Motor driver: DRV8825
* Output current：1.75A (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25C）
* Max current: 2.5A (pay attention to heat dissipation)
* Drive voltage: 8.2V-45V
* Note: MegaPi max supply voltage 12V
* Logic voltage: 5V
* Dimensions: 1.5cm x 2.0cm
* MegaPi: http://learn.makeblock.com/megaPi/ 
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.