Me USB Host is an adapter for USB devices. You can use it to connect a
Makeblock mainboard to a USB device, such as a USB joystick, a mouse,
or a thumb drive. So you can control your robot with your own joystick
or something else.
* Main chip: CH375B
* Reserved pads for advanced DIY
* Hot plug NOT supported
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* 2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dubont line
* Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
* Arduino library for easy programming
* Supported device: HID device whose descriptor is shorter than 64
* Rated Voltage: 5V
* Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
* Download Arduino Library. 
 https://github.com/Makeblock-official/Makeblock-Library … more
|Product type||Robotik Modul|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.