The Me Ultrasonic Sensor V3.0 is the improvement version of Me
Ultrasonic Sensor V2.0, better quality and perform more stable.
Me Ultrosonic Sensor can be used to messure distance or obstacle
avoidance from 3cm to 4m. With the Arduino library we provide, users
can get the distance directly and use the module easily.
* Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
* Over-current protection
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
* Labeled with yellow tag and compatible with Me Base Shield and Me
* 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* on board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback
* Detecting range: 3cm~4m, best in 30 degree angle
* Arduino Library 
* Example Code 
https://github.com/Makeblock-official/Makeblock-Library/tree/master/examples/Me_UltrasonicSensor … more
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.