Me Sound Sensor is designed to detect the intensity of sound in the
surrounding environment. You can use it in sound interative project
such as a voice operated switch or build a dancing robot with music.
Based on the power amplifier LM386 and the electret microphone, it can
output analog values ranging from 0 to 1023. Due to a potentiometer,
you can adjust the sensitivity according to different situations.
* Selectable sensitivity with a potentiometer
* A state indicator and a power indicator
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
* RatedVoltage: 5V
* Singal type: Analog(A0 pin output about 483(quiet), from 483 to
1023(noise)), A1 pin output about 0(quiet),from 0 to 1024(noise). The
sensitivity of A0 pin is higher than A1 pin.
* Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
* Arduino Library 
* Makeblock wiki