Me RGB LED V1.0 is a shiny Me series module which has 4 full color
ws2812 RGB LEDs. With integrated chip, you can control each LED
individually to adjust its brightness and creat any color by mixing
different amounts of red, green, blue. It is cost effective for you
using in shiny lighting interative project such as decorating your
robot or room.
* 4 full color RGB LED with intergrated chip which can be controled
* A buildin fuse protects the RGB LED from over current or any
shortage by any reasons
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
* Arduino library for easy programming
* RatedVoltage: 5V
* Peak current : 60mA each with 240mA in total
* Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
* Arduino Library 
* Makeblock wiki 
 http://wiki.makeblock.cc/index.php?title=Me-RGB_LED … more
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.