Me Line Follower V2.2 module is designed for the line following
robotics. It has two sensors on the module and each sensor contains
two parts - an IR emitting LED and an IR sensitive phototransistor. It
can output digital signal to Arduino so the robot can reliably follow
a black line on a white background, or vice versa.
* Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
* Labeled with blue tag and compatible with Me-Base Shield
* 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* A power indicator LED and two sensor state indicator LED
* Detecting range: 1~2cm
* Arduino Library 
 http://wiki.makeblock.cc/index.php?title=Library_Download … more
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.