Me Bluetooth Module is designed to communicate with devices with
buletooth function through specific software.We provide an Android App
to use it.
It is compatible with bluetooth 2.0 and 4.0. This module should be
connected to PORT_5 on Makeblock Orion. If your device needs a
passcode, please try 0000 or 1234.
* Support mobile device (Android/IOS device) to control electronic
* Support Scratch For Robot programming control the modules via
* Support Arduino IDE programming control, we also provide Makeblock
Library for Arduino, easy programming;
* Using RJ25 cable connect the Makeblock main board, super easy to
* Modular installation, and compatible with LEGO Bricks;
* Come with header, compatible with most of main boards in the
market based on Arduino;
* Operating Voltage: 5V DC power;
* Version: Bluetooth 2.0 and 4.0 compatible;
* Level Output Voltage: 5V/high, 0V/low;
* Dimension: 52 x 24 x 16 mm (Length x Width x Height);
* Me bluetooth module: http://learn.makeblock.cc/bluetooth-module/
* Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-Arduino 
* Scratch For Robot: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-scratch 
* Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-APP 
 http://learn.makeblock.cc/learning-APP … more
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.