Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is a motion processing module.
It can use to measure the angular rate and the acceleration
information of your robot or other devices.
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is based on MPU-6050, it
combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital
Motion Processor(tm) (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion
* Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131
LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of 250, 500, 1000, and 2000dps
* Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of 2g,
4g, 8g and 16g
* Digital Motion Processing(tm) (DMP(tm)) engine offloads complex
MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
* Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No
user intervention required
* I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation
matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
* 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
* Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
* RatedVoltage: 5V
* Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
* Arduino Library 
 http://wiki.makeblock.cc/index.php?title=Library_Download … more
|Product type||Robotics kit & module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.