This kit walks you through the basics of programming and electronics
in a hands-on way.
You will be able to build 15 projects using components that let you
control the physical world through different kinds of sensors and
actuators. Once you have mastered this knowledge, you will have a
palette of code and circuits to create something interesting and
useful. So build, hack and share!
Projects you can make:
* 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the concepts you'll
need to use this kit
* 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
* 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
* 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light
as an input
* 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
* 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving
* 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this
* 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from
working too much
* 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head
* 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or
* 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
* 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
* 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
* 14 TWEAK THE LOGO control your personal computer from your Genuino
* 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
The kit includes: 1 Genuino Projects Book (176 pages), 1 Genuino Uno,
1 USB cable, 1 Breadboard 400 points, 70 Solid core jumper wires, 1
Easy-to-assemble wooden base, 1 9v battery snap, 1 Stranded jumper
wires (black), 1 Stranded jumper wires (red), 6 Photoresistor [VT90N2
LDR], 3 Potentiometer 10 kilohm, 10 Pushbuttons, 1 Temperature sensor
[TMP36], 1 Tilt sensor, 1 alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters), 1 LED
(bright white), 1 LED (RGB), 8 LEDs (red), 8 LEDs (green), 8 LEDs
(yellow), 3 LEDs (blue), 1 Small DC motor 6/9V, 1 Small servo motor, 1
Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0], 1 H-bridge motor driver [L293D], 1
Optocouplers [4N35], 2 Mosfet transistors [IRF520], 5 Capacitors
100uF, 5 Diodes [1N4007], 3 Transparent gels (red, green, blue), 1
Male pins strip (40x1), 20 Resistors 220 ohm, 5 Resistors 560 ohm, 5
Resistors 1 kilohm, 5 Resistors 4.7 kilohm, 20 Resistors 10 kilohm, 5
Resistors 1 megohm, 5 Resistors 10 megohm
You'll need some materials of your own as you progress through the
project, to make them really unique. At the very least you will need a
9V battery and a computer, but we recommend keeping some basic
crafting materials handy - like paper, tape, markers and scissors.
Suggested additional materials are listed in the details of each
project. … more
|Product type||Electronics kit|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.