High-precision details for perfect creations
The BenQ PD2500Q monitor for designers impresses with its high WQHD resolution to a full 25 inches and presents even the most complex, small detail in your design in a visually spectacular way. Factory calibrated to 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 standard, the PD2500Q guarantees high-precision color reproduction to industry standards. The integrated IPS panel generates precise and accurate color values to ensure a highly representative reproduction of the original content. The PD2500Q's ultra-slim frame design allows you to expand your entire work space to two monitors, and its ultra-slim edges provide an almost seamless transition between workspaces.
- The WQHD resolution in 2560 x1440 pixels tickles even the smallest detail from your designs and guarantees extremely clear and deep image reproduction.
- Factory calibrated to 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 standard, the PD2500Q guarantees high-precision color reproduction in amazing quality, which is even Technicolor color certified.
- Individual display settings with three special designer modes: darkroom, CAD/CAM, and animation mode for even greater precision and maximum productivity
- Universal HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort and USB 3.1 interfaces for optimal connectivity: Switch easily between different PCs, Macs or mobile devices.
- Ultra-thin frame design: Expand your workspace with minimal effort! Ideal for parallel use of two monitors via DisplayPort Daisy Chain.
Overwhelming colour effect and high resolution for breathtaking designs
The PD2500Q's high WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) offers exceptional clarity and depth, especially for sophisticated textures in visually demanding works such as animations, visual effects, graphic design and professional image retouching.
Reference class in terms of color performance: 100% sRGB and Rec. 709
The PD2500Q from BenQ covers the sRGB color space in the Rec. 709 standard to 100%! The integrated, advanced IPS technology reduces unwanted color shifts to a minimum. With a high-precision sRGB color gamut of 100%, it complies with all industry standards for digital, graphic work. With its precise resolution, the Rec. 709 standard ensures high frame rates, excellent color gamut gamma values and strong white point performance, especially in HD video production.
Exact color values thanks to highly precise calibration
Every single PD2500Q is factory-set and tested to ensure high-precision Delta-E and Gamma performance. Calibration results are compared with all industry color standards to ensure that our monitors reproduce the most faithful and representative reproductions of the original content. Moreover, even the slightest discrepancies in the color performance of several displays of the same model can be adjusted with the precise calibration.
Technicolor color certified
All BenQ PD Series design monitors more than meet the strict standards of the Hollywood film industry! They guarantee consistent and precise color values and impressive performance at work for the video, animation and entertainment industries and are therefore rightly Technicolor color-certified!…more