If you’ve ever thought about making a poster play your favourite song, giving objects the ability to speak, or creating hidden sensors in your house, then the Touch Board Starter Kit is for you. Connect any surface, object or space to the digital world. The Touch Board Starter Kit lets you change your environment by turning surfaces, objects or spaces into sensors.
The Touch Board is preprogrammed to trigger MP3 tracks so no programming or electronics experience is required. Each kit contains a Touch Board, Electric Paint, and everything you need to start transforming the world around you. The Touch Board Starter Kit comes ready to plug and play, so you can create any of its three featured projects right out of the box.
The Guidebook will take you through step-by-step instructions, and is packed with ideas, resources, and inspiration for you to build on. Whether you’re an absolute beginner, a programming pro or looking for a great gift for a tinkerer, this kit will let you start making interactive projects in no time.
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Touch and Distance Sensing
• Works great with Electric Paint
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields…more