The Microsoft Internet of Things Pack for Raspberry Pi 3 is the best
way to get started using Windows 10 and your Raspberry Pi as an IoT
A collaboration between Microsoft's IoT division and Adafruit, this
pack's the best way to get started using both Windows 10 on your Pi
and to start doing some popular projects with the internet of things.
Check out windowsondevices.com  for more information on how to set
up Windows 10 IoT Core on your Raspberry Pi and download project
If you don't have already a Pi2/Pi3, then you may order one with this
pack, just select it when putting this product in your cart.
This pack contains:
* Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case - Smoke Base / Clear Top - We think
it's the Single Greatest Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Case Ever - though our
Pi Box Plus is also nothing to scoff at.
* Full Size Breadboard - In the past, we've used the half-size
breadboard for a lot of Pi projects - but no longer! WIth 40 pins to
break out, you're going to need some space - and that's why we're
including a full size breadboard in this pack.
* Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6" (150mm) - These jumper
wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers
on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the
* Premium Female/Male 'Extension' Jumper Wires - 20x6" - These
jumper wires are handy equivalents of the male/male jumper wires - but
with female connectors.
* 5V 3A Switching Power Supply w/ 6' MicroUSB Cable - The 5V 3A
power adapter is the perfect choice for powering your Raspberry Pi B+
with 2 Amps of current output, and an extra long cord. Only at
Play-Zone you get a certified 3A USB-Power with Swiss Plugs!
* Assembled Adafruit BME280 Temperature, Pressure & Humidity sensor
- The assembled verison of an Adafruit Instant Classic. This breakout
board has a powerful BME280 sensor from Bosh that's good for
environmental, temperature, and barometric pressure sensing. This
version comes with headers already soldered on.
* Assembled TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor - The assembled version of a
longstanding Adafruit classic. This RGB Color Sensor with IR filter
and White LED comes fully assembled - with headers already soldered
* MCP3008 - 8 Channel 10-Bit ADC With SPI Interface - Easy to use,
SPI enabled chip that's perfect for adding 8 channels of 10-bit analog
input to your microcontroller or microcomputer project.
* Ethernet Cable - 5 foot long - An ethernet cable.
* 16GB class 10 SD/MicroSD Memory Card w/ Noobs This SD card comes
pre-loaded with NOOBS which now supports running Windows 10 on your
Raspberry Pi 3.
* Electronic components
* 1x Photo Cell
* 2x Breadboard Trim Potentiometer
* 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
* 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
* 1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
* 1x Electrolytic Capacitor - 1.0uF
* 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
* 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
* 3x 12mm Tactile Switches
You can also use this pack with Raspbian Linux & Python, Here's a few
Raspbian-based learn guides that are worth checking out to start.
While they're for the Model B, they will all apply to the Raspberry Pi
Model B+ and the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
* Introduction to outputs - light up an LED when you get an e-mail
* Introduction to inputs - play MP3 audio files when three different
buttons are pressed 
* Introduction to sensors - reading a photo cell sensor with RC
timing to detect light changes 
https://learn.adafruit.com/basic-resistor-sensor-reading-on-raspberry-pi … more
|Product type||Electronics kit|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.