In collaboration with Microsoft, Adafruit's releasing IoT Starter Kits
with boards, sensors, and components that are 'Azure Certified for
Azure is Microsoft's cloud solution for IoT projects. Azure is a
comprehensive and flexible program from the Microsoft team that
they're extending into the open source hardware world. This starter
kit includes a pre-soldered Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with stacking
headers, a FeatherWing OLED, and some sensors and components to get
you started on your IoT journey.
Feather is a development board from Adafruit that, like its namesake,
is thin, light and lets you fly. We designed Feather to be a new
standard for portable microcontroller cores.
The Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with ATWINC1500 is our take on an
'all-in-one' Arduino compatible and high speed, reliable WiFi board
with built in USB and battery charging. The FeatherWing OLED adds a
128x32 monochrome OLED plus 3-user buttons to the main Feather Board.
* For more information on how to run Azure, check out the Microsoft
Azure site! 
* Get Started with Microsoft Azure IoT Starter Kit - Adafruit
Feather M0 WiFi 
This kit includes:
* 1x Assembled Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi w/ Feather Stacking Headers
* 1x FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED Add-on
* 1x Assembled BME280 I2C or SPI Temperature/Humidity/Pressure
* 1x Micro Servo
* 1x PIR (motion) Sensor
* 1x Fast Vibration Switch
* 1x Magnetic Contact Switch (door sensor)
* 1x Full-sized Breadboard
* 1x Assembled TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor
* 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6"
* 1x Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3"
* 1x USB Cable - A/Micro B
* 1x 500 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
Component bag containing:
* 3x 12mm Tactile Switches
* 1x Breadboard Trim Potentiometer 10K
* 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
* 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
* 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
* 5x 560 Ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
* 1x Piezo Buzzer
* 1x Photo Cell Light Sensor
* 1x Diffused RGB (tri-color) LED
* 1x Breadboard-friendly SPDT Slide Switch
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/samples/iot-hub-c-m0wifi-getstartedkit/ … more
|Product type||Electronics kit|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.