With the Pi-EzConnect you can connect all sorts of electronics to a
single Raspberry Pi with no soldering or breadboarding! This HAT has
screw-terminals for each pin on the Pi Header
* Solderless or soldered connections for all GPIO's on a Raspberry
* Mini proto area for adding components
* Add standard male or female headers for breadboard like
* Power (both 5V and 3.3V) as well as ground connections available
* Compact footprint - fits easily on top of a Raspberry Pi
* Fully documented pins - easily connect to pin numbers or GPIO
number without referring to external charts
* Protection: Resettable 8V, 1.6A fuse for 3.3V and 5V power
* Header connections: Can use 0.1" (2.54mm) spaced headers, male or
* Standoff connections: Matches Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, and Pi 2
Much more information available on the datasheet and on the Alchemy
Note: This is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Model B+,
and Model A+ Not for use with '2x13' Raspberry Pi models such as the
Pi 1 Model B or A.
* Alchemy Power Website 
 http://alchemy-power.com/pi-ezconnect/ … more
|Product type||Electronics module|
If you wish to learn more about this product, please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us: email@example.com
Warranty 24 month Bring-in
Limited right of return
Please use our simplified returns and warranty process to return a product or register a warranty case. Returns and warranty
Please use our simplified warranty process to view the warranty period as well as any warranty extensions you may have purchased. This will ensure that your return or warranty case is processed quickly and effectively.
Information subject to change.
Have you tested this product? Share your opinion with the digitec community.Rate product
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.