Great monitor. I actually prefer this one over the LG 34UC98.
Hi! I’m very curious: What makes you prefer the Dell when compared to the LG 34UC98?
Hi Damac78, I am using this screen for productivity only (no gaming) and need to be able to connect 3 different Laptops/PCs to it.
Here is why I personally prefer the Dell:
1. The LG has 2 Thunderbolt ports which do not support Mini Display Port and a TB cable is not included
2. The LG has a very bright LED built in to the menu button which can only be turned off while the screen is on, but it stays on while on stand-by
3. The Dell can automatically switch inputs
5. The Dell has 2 USB upstream ports, which can both be mapped to individual video inputs
5. My screens are mounted almost flat to the wall and the connections on the LG are facing backwards; the ports on the Dell are facing downwards which is much better when wall mounted
We assume no liability for answers that were not written by our employees.
Please log in to write a comment.
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.