I bought my first K750 Solar Keyboard about 6 years ago and I loved using it. I'm a heavy user, so I believe lasting 6 years is a lot.
Couple weeks ago it started acting weird - didn't want to switch on most of the time, even when fully charged - so I decided to get a new one. The choice was clear, I didn't want another keyboard, only the K750.
I like that:
- it is thin
- the travel distance of the keys is short, like on a laptop (which I prefer to the "traditional" keyboards, even when playing)
- no cables cluttering my desk
- no charging needed as it charges well during daylight
- it is silent
Negatives? There surely are some, but for me they are not that big. They don't take a star off the rating.
You might consider these:
- Since it has a shiny surface it can get scratched. But doesn't necessarily does.
- The rubber feet might move. You can glue them back with superglue, then they won't move any more.
- If you are a heavy user some of the letters might rub off after some years.
I wish US English or International English layout was available, but since I can blind-type it doesn't disturb me much.
You must log in to report an abuse.
There are no comments yet
Please log in to write a comment.
You're not connected to the Internet. Please check that your connection is enabled to keep browsing the site.