The new FRITZ!Box 4060 with WiFi 6 also available in attractive mesh bundles for launch
The new FRITZ!Box 4060 offers the latest technology in a fresh look and reliably supplies all your end devices via WLAN or LAN. You need more than just the router for optimal coverage? Then you can now benefit from our bundles with WiFi 6 repeaters.
The latest addition to the FRITZ! Box family comes in a modern design and offers enough power for all your devices thanks to WiFi 6 and a fast 2.5 Gigabit WAN connection. Streaming, gaming, home office and schooling in parallel are no longer a problem. If the power is not enough for coverage, you can easily manage your home network with additional FRITZ!Boxes or FRITZ!Repeaters and everything centrally thanks to intelligent mesh.
Highlights from the specifications:
- Thanks to future-proof WiFi 6, the FRITZ!Box 4060 achieves a total gross transmission rate of 6000 Mbps on 3 frequency bands (*22400 Mbps at 5GHz and*11200 Mbps at 2.4 GHz).
- You can connect the FRITZ!Box 4060 to the Internet via your existing cable/DSL/fiber modem thanks to the 2.5 Gigabit WAN connection or even with a mobile phone stick via the USB port.
- Wired devices can be connected to one of the 3 Gigabit LAN ports.
- You want to expand your existing WLAN with the 4060? Thanks to repeater mode, that's no problem either.
- The DECT base can handle up to 6 wireless phones and can also communicate with smart devices like thermostats.
Want to add powerful WiFi to another floor or blind spot? Well, that's possible anyway: At the push of a button, the existing mesh system can be expanded with additional FRITZ!WLAN or Powerline products and also operated with the smart FRITZ!Apps. This allows you to set up and expand an optimal, personal FRITZ! Mesh network according to your needs.
The FRITZ! Mesh sets guarantee the best reception in a network for all devices due to the intelligent connection: Streaming videos, skyping and gaming at top speed at the same time is possible without any problems, as the distributed FRITZ! devices function in a single network, exchange information with each other and thus automatically optimize the performance of all WLAN devices.
Find more components of the FRITZ! family here.
These articles might also interest you