digitec iot: Your data package
digitec iot is a new data SIM card. There’s no contract and it comes with a charging feature whenever you need it. Manage everything with ease in your personalised cockpit. This means you can stay online with e.g. your tablet or mobile hotspot. Surfing is available with a maximum download rate of 100 Mbps / 50 Mbps upload speed. The network is provided by Swisscom. Each data pack is valid for 30 days.
digitec iot — How it works
- Go to iot.digitec.ch and register your SIM card
- Insert the SIM card into your device
- If your SIM card doesn’t automatically work, set the APN to dr.m2m.ch ¹
- Your SIM card is active and good to go
Tarifs for further data packages
|MB - 30 Tage gültig||CHF|
Works with roaming
- 100 MB digitec iot EU/USA – 30 days – CHF 6.90
- 300 MB digitec iot EU/USA – 30 days – CHF 9.90
- 1 GB digitec iot EU/USA – 30 days – CHF 22.90
Roaming coverage: Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Andorra, Germany, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Great Britain, Guernsey, Ireland, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, USA, Vatican, Cyprus
Where to put the SIM? — I have an idea.
4G-enabled tablets are great for anyone who’s often on the go. Click here to see all devices with 4G. If you buy one that is shipped by post, it comes with a free SIM with 100 GB.
On-the-go and want to avoid a hotspot eating away at your mobile’s battery? Here’s a smart solution for you. For more selection, click here.
Senior Category Business Manager, Zurich