Teamlead Security Engineering
- 80% - 100%
- Product Development
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Security Team Leader to join the largest online shop in Switzerland. Our team consists of qualified professionals with a great attitude, and we are seeking an individual who brings the same level of passion and drive to their work. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and at least 5 years of experience in the security field alongside excellent leadership skills.
- Lead and mentor a team of IT security professionals focused on securing our software systems.
- Provide hands-on technical guidance and support to the team in designing, implementing, and maintaining security solutions.
- Work with development teams to ensure that security is integrated into the software development lifecycle.
- Together with the product owner, you focus on ensuring the greatest possible benefit for our customers and our employees.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging security threats, trends, and technologies, and apply this knowledge to enhance the security posture of the organization.
- Manage security incidents and coordinate incident response efforts.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information security, or a related field is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in security engineering or a related field.
- Strong technical background in security, experience in DevSecOps, application security and programming (C#/.NET).
- Experience leading teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Company culture that's driven by rapid failure and learning - Our Values & How we work
- Working in a modern and agile environment with new technologies (see Spotlight on our tech stack)
- Transparent and open handling of security topics, both internally and publicly (see How to keep your account safe while shopping online or How to stay safe when online shopping)
- Many opportunities for internal or external development (workshops, events, brownbag lunches, team exchanges, mob programming, etc.)
- EDU Points: We give all employees 2'000 EDU-Points per year, which can be freely used for personal development.
- Flexible working hours with 25 vacation days, possible part-time up to 80%, home office according to your needs - home office
- Opportunity to participate in various onsite and online events (hiking, skiing, boating on the Limmat, Lan Parties, Hackathons, Leanpoker)
Workload80% - 100%
LocationDigitec Galaxus AG
Behind the scenes
Become part of our company.
And stay true to yourself.
We believe that shared values are key for long-lasting success. This is why a strong company culture is more important to us than strict rules and guidelines.