Senior Data Scientist MarTech
- 80% - 100%
- Product Development
The mission of the MarTech team is to display the right content for the right people on every marketing channel at all times. We work on a wide range of products and features that reach several million users every month. Additionally, we constantly challenge the status quo and explore new personalization approaches to get closer to our mission step by step. As part of the online shop's BI team, you will work closely with the MarTech team and other experts in the field of business intelligence and data science.
- Create and analyze large data sets to gain insights and develop new models.
- Develop existing models in the MarTech area and create prototypes for new models, which will be brought into production together with the product team.
- Use advanced statistical analyses to enable the product team to learn quickly from experiments and data.
- Drive significant marketing impact with control theory application and machine learning methods.
- Develop and manage success metrics in close collaboration with the Product Owner for MarTech.
- Act as an interface between the MarTech team and the online shop BI team.
- You have a background in data science and at least 3 years of practical experience in a relevant professional field
- You have advanced knowledge of machine learning using libraries such as Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, and PyTorch. You are proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Scala, R)
- You can handle large datasets and have advanced knowledge of SQL and database systems (e.g. BigQuery).
- You are competent in statistics and well-versed in topics such as statistical modeling, A/B testing, significance tests, etc.
- You can articulate and communicate well, are open to working closely with an interdisciplinary Scrum team, and act proactively.
- You have experience with reinforcement learning (RL) and/or controller design (MPC, LQR, DDP, or similar)
- Great freedom to make decisions in an interdisciplinary team and exchange with data scientists and machine learning engineers in all departments of the company.
- Opportunity to help shape the development and expansion of data-driven disciplines.
- Many opportunities to develop professionally: workshops, brown bag lunches & guilds
- After-work events and drinks in the in-house café-bar "Pause" & special prices on our entire range (Digitec & Galaxus)
- EDU Points: We give all employees 2'000 EDU-Points per year, which can be freely used for personal development.
- Flexible working hours with 25 vacation days, possible part-time up to 80%, home office according to your needs - home office
- Want to know more about us? Go to our tech blog here
- Company culture that's driven by rapid failure and learning - our values
- Watch our latest live stream on How Data Shapes Our Products: A Look Inside Digitec Galaxus.
What's going on at Digitec Galaxus?
Find out more about us on LinkedIn.
Arbeitspensum80% - 100%
StandortDigitec Galaxus AG
Hinter den Kulissen
Werde Teil unserer Firma.
Und bleib wer du bist.
Gemeinsame Werte sind entscheidend für langfristigen Erfolg - davon sind wir überzeugt. Eine starke Firmenkultur ist uns darum wichtiger als starre Richtlinien oder Reglemente.