(Senior) Software Engineer
(C# .Net Core)
- 80% - 100%
- Product Development
We are the biggest online shop in Switzerland, with our ambitions reaching even further. Currently expanding into other European markets, we have started our internationalization process by opening a customer service focused subsidiary in Belgrade 5 years ago, followed by entering and strongly positioning in the German market 3 years ago. Since then, our organization has grown tremendously, with no real signs of things slowing down. Therefore, we are looking into stepping up our game and integrating our 30 international Scrum teams (consisting of around 220 employees), by adding a second software engineering team in Belgrade.
Would you like to work on the in-house developed digitec.ch, galaxus.ch, galaxus.de and galaxus.at web shops, and have an impact on more than 1.3 million customers in Switzerland and the EU? To be in an autonomous team responsible for its own backlog? In a place where hierarchy is more like a challenging and supporting partner, as our values and intent on making it simple, push away from the horrid and prevalent corporate culture of today? Then a position as Software Engineer at Digitec Galaxus would suit you well. To meet the increasing requirements of our e-commerce business, as well as improve the quantity and quality of our product data through automation, we are setting up a new Scrum team and adding a further software development team in Belgrade, integrated with our Swiss operations.
- As part of a new Scrum Team, you are responsible for the product data which is one of the most essential parts of e-commerce.
- Together with the rest of the team, you focus on creating the highest possible value for the customer.
- You feel comfortable being yourself and as a part of the team, while working in the conception and programming of smart solutions.
- You code because you love clean code, good performance, scalability and meaningful test coverage.
- You have solid experience as a Software Engineer
- You like to support less experienced Software Engineers on their journey
- You have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (ETF, FON, FTN, etc) or relevant experience
- You are a passionate techie and are ideally familiar with our tech stack (C# .Net Core, Azure). Check out our technology radar: https://www.digitec.ch/techradar
- You are fluent in English - both written and verbal
- You like working together with people
- You express your opinion freely, but are willing to conform to the broader consensus.
- You have the chance to work using up to date technologies in a distributed architecture with continuous deployments.
- 25 days vacation per calendar year.
- Occasional trips to Zurich.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working model (office + home office).
- You have your budget for personal development (internal and external training, workshops, books, etc.).
- We will support you in your German language development if you want.
- 13th salary.
- Opportunity to decide if you want to work 80% or 100%, the salary is based on the percentage of working time.
Check our behind the scenes from Zurich https://www.galaxus.ch/en/page/our-team-leaders-are-fuelled-by-two-passions-17398
Arbeitspensum80% - 100%
StandortDigitec Galaxus AG
Hinter den Kulissen
Werde Teil unserer Firma.
Und bleib wer du bist.
Gemeinsame Werte sind entscheidend für langfristigen Erfolg - davon sind wir überzeugt. Eine starke Firmenkultur ist uns darum wichtiger als starre Richtlinien oder Reglemente.